Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Responses from Stuck in an Elevator....

I am at the 168th and/or 181st St. subway stations five days a week (I work in the neighborhood). There are no stairs at either station. Every single day I ride the elevators, I think about what would happen in case of a fire or serious problem in those stations. And I also wonder how the city is allowed to get away with it. And by the way, the 168th St station has GOT to be the dirtiest one in NYC.
--Newman

There are no stairs at 181. You feel like you're buried alive when you're waiting for the train at that station.

To the MTA: can you send someone to clean bloods splatter on the north bound platform. Thanks.

--R.B.

I was on the elevator. We were going to Casa de Mofongo for my birthday dinner. 28 people in there, it was interesting.
--Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment